Breast Quest!

Friday, July 14, 2006

Plastic Surgery How it started...

Well, of course, it all started when I was around 15. Other kids got them, I didn't! I had already been self conscious when I turned 16 because I had suffered from Scoliosis and had to have surgery (which put me in a body cast for 6 months).

I was used to the jokes already. Being little in stature, I heard all of them. "Little Bit", "spider bites"... All of them! Yet, my breasts were really not that small in high school and most of my friends would agree that I was "proportional".

When I reached mhy 20's all was going well. I was a 32B (maybe a little less). I got married, had children, and everything was great. I breastfed my first child and loved the look of my newfound additions! If only they wouldn't leak too! Yet, a few months after breastfeeding.... They were worse! I still tried to get into the old bras but I was now more close to a 32A then I was a 32B. Maybe even less than a 32A. I was afraid to measure. It was then, at 28 years of age, that I began to look at plastic surgery. Always wanting to, always thinking it was vain and I only "models" or "strippers" do those kind of things. Not Accounting-type moms...

And I contemplated.... Was I up for plastic surgery?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home