Breast Quest!

Monday, July 17, 2006

A search for a non surgical enhancement

I always preferred a non surgical way to enhance myself I never tried pills as I take other daily medication and did not trust interactions. Yet, I was watching on TV (the news channel) and saw how people were "pumping" up themselves to increase their tissues. I learned all I could on the internet and it seemed safe. I got my pumps in and to my surprise they were really big. I was glad I was staying at home at the time because these things CANNOT be worn in public. I have a little frame and I was even embarassed to go out to the mailbox. Then, came the problems. It started with a small rash. Then, I kept loosing suction as well as sleep. I did faithfully keep the domes on and I was happy with what I did gain. I took them off, and three months later... I was back to my old size. Not even a little bit of a gain. Nothing.

I'm not sure if Brava works on other people. I faithfully wore these domes and while I was wearing them, it was nice. But, I felt like a vein person. How can a person do this to themselves day in and day out? I felt like hiding all the time. I felt like I was breastfeeding without the beautiful child to show for it. It wasn't worth trying it again. I gave up and sold the domes on Ebay. At least I got a little bit of my money back.

I'm not out to say people cannot get larger from these items. They didn't work for me and, in the end, made my self esteem even lower. I started wearing t-shirts to bed and keeping away from public scrutiny. I had to hide myself away from my children when I was wearing the domes for fear my young son's would ask me what was going on.

For the next two years, I because certain that having nice breasts was not in the cards for me. For awhile, I was fine knowing I had tried something....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home